What do I specialize in?
- Litigation related to commercial transactions
- New technologies
- IT law
Advocate / Partner
Phone: +48 602 670 320 Email: email@example.com
During his career of nearly 20 years, he has successfully represented Clients, mainly international corporations or their representative offices in Poland, in business transactions litigations. He also has extensive experience in conducting M&A transactions and corporate affairs of companies. He advises Clients on legal matters relating to new technologies and the Internet.
- Before establishing GKR Legal, he had been involved in a large Polish law firm for over 20 years, as a partner since 2008. In the past, he also served as Director of Legal Affairs of FMCG, a leading international company operating in Poland. For many years he has been a supervisory board member of companies operating in sectors such as energy, finance, IT and industrial production, including public companies.
- He represented Clients in numerous proceedings before both common and arbitration courts, concerning payments, damages, protection of personal rights and infringement of copyright.
- Author of publications in the field of commercial law and civil procedure. He provides legal services in Polish and English.
Fighting unfair competition
- CLIENT: A leading global manufacturer of toys and games.
- PROJECT: Numerous proceedings in the field of intellectual property, in particular regarding the protection of trademarks and combating unfair competition.
- PROJECT: He advised the buyer in one of the largest acquisitions of a cosmetics company in Poland.
- PROJECT: He represented an international concern in a precedent case regarding the exercise of copyright in Poland.
- CLIENT: A leading manufacturer of paper products in Poland.
- PROJECT: Advising the seller in the M & A transaction.
- CLIENT: One of the largest banks in Poland.
- PROJECT: Advising on transactions related to capital investment .