What do I specialize in?
- Investment processes
- Access to public information
- Administrative proceedings
- Legal due diligence of real properties
- Litigation regarding construction investments
Phone: + 48 667 704 010, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
He specializes in real property law, providing legal advice throughout the investment process as well as administrative proceedings and litigation. For the last nine years, he has represented Clients both before public administration bodies as well as administrative and common courts.
- Over the last nine years, he has gained experience in legal representation of entrepreneurs. Before joining the GKR Legal team, he had been working in a large Polish law firm for many years. Michał was also employed as legal counsel in the litigation department at one of the largest Polish capital companies.
- For five years he had provided services to entities of the public finance sector, advising them, inter alia, in cases regarding access to public information, discipline of the public finance sector and normalization.
- He represented Clients in numerous administrative and court administrative proceedings relating to investment processes, including proceedings concerning environmental permits as well as zoning and building permits. He participated in many projects involving conducting legal due diligence of real property.
- Michał Siembab has vast experience in conducting litigation regarding the execution of construction investments, including those based on FIDIC contractual terms. He was the representative of the national railway network manager in dozens of litigation proceedings regarding railway modernization.
- He provides legal services in Polish and English.