What do I specialize in?
- Litigation & Arbitration
- Administrative proceedings
- Real Estate
- Commercial contracts
Lawyer / Partner
2021 Corporate INTL Global Awards
Phone: +48 600 297 366 Email: email@example.com
He specializes in real property law, litigation and arbitration, administrative and court administrative proceedings as well as in commercial contracts. For more than 20 years he has been advising the Clients on real estate and M&A transactions and representing them before public administration bodies as well as administrative and ordinary courts, among others in unprecedented cases regarding damage liability of the State Treasury or the right to privacy.
- Before he established GKR Legal, he had been gaining experience in law firms specializing in real property law and dispute resolution and from 2004, he had been an associate and from 2008, a partner in a major Polish law firm.
- He advised Clients in a number of real estate transactions on both buyer’s and seller’s side, including sale of shopping centres, office buildings, hotels, residential properties, as well as greenfield projects.
- Tomasz supervised a large number of legal due diligence of real properties.
- He also advised Clients on execution of commercial contracts including lease and land-lease contracts.
- Tomasz advised the clients on the number of administrative law proceedings concerning real estate, including but not limited to construction process, expropriation and dividing of real estates and real property taxation and represented the Clients before public administration bodies as well as administrative and ordinary courts, among others in unprecedented cases regarding damage liability of the State Treasury or the right to privacy.
- He has also gained considerable experience in providing services to entities of the public finance sector and State-owned companies.
- Tomasz provides support to Clients in environmental law, corporate law and M&A.
- He provides legal services in Polish as well as English and German.
- PROJECT: He advised the seller (the tenant) in the biggest Polish standalone lease-back transaction with a value of 170 million euros and leasing of over 47,000 sq. m. of office area.
THE INVESTMENT PROCESS
- PROJECT: Provided legal services in a few investments comprising modernization and commercialization of railway stations in the largest Polish cities.
THE INVESTMENT PROCESS
- PROJECT: Advised the developer of one of the largest investments in the holiday housing market.
- CLIENT: The biggest Polish telecoms operator.
- PROJECT: Assisted in a build-to-suit development of its headquarters.
- PROJECT: Successfully represented Clients in a number of re-privatization cases, including cases resulting in the restoration of the Wedding Palace and an operating parish church in Tarnów.
CLASS ACTION CASES
- CLIENT: The former Clients of Amber Gold.
- PROJECT: Represented the former Clients of Amber Gold in a class action case against the State Treasury (the only one which has been admitted by the court for consideration).
- PROJECT: Represented a Client in the unprecedented case in which judiciary control over entries of real property into the record of historical monuments was awarded by the court for the first time.
- PROJECT: Represented a Client in arbitration and settlement regarding a 1 billion PLN FCMG M&A transaction.
- PROJECT: Successfully represented Clients in administrative proceedings resulting in the repealing of an environmental permit for the Eastern Ring of Warsaw.
- PROJECT: Advised the seller in a transaction of sale of a leading Polish Internet price comparison website.