We successfully represent our Clients in numerous disputes heard by courts and arbitration tribunals. Our lawyers have court experience in conducting all proceedings relating to business transactions, group or enforcement proceedings. We represent parties before administrative courts, including the Supreme Administrative Court. GKR Legal’s partners have represented our Clients before the Supreme Court on multiple occasions. We have also represented Clients before the Constitutional Tribunal.
We support our Clients in resolving various disputes related to their economic activity.
- Payment disputes
- Proceedings related to intellectual property rights’ protection and unfair competition
- Internal disputes within the company
- Court proceedings related to real estate transactions (regarding performing preliminary sale agreements, annual fees for perpetual usufruct of real estate or acquisitive prescription)
- Cases in the field of labor law
- We represent our clients in criminal cases relating to business operations
We conduct enforcement proceedings on behalf of both:
- Creditors, in order to satisfy claims arising from final or immediately enforceable judicial decisions and settlements approved by the court
- As well as debtors, by representing their interests in such proceedings
In particular we file motions to initiate enforcement and submit complaints on actions taken by court enforcement officers adverse actions to enforcement and motions to disclose property.
- We represent our Clients in arbitration, before both:
- Permanent arbitration tribunals (Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce, the Lewiatan Court of Arbitration, the Arbitration Court of Conciliation for Internet Domains at the Polish Chamber of Computer Science and Telecommunications (PIIT)
- Ad hoc arbitration tribunals
- We participate in cases regarding the revocation of arbitration awards and excluding an arbitrator.