Effective fight against dishonest competitors and ensuring protection of the company’s interests in the broadly understood business environment are the key issues for the safe operation of the company and the possibilities of its effective development.
We represent our Clients in the field of competition law, including on the following issues:
DISPUTES BASED ON THE ACT ON COMBATING UNFAIR COMPETITION:
- The scope of product imitation
- Unfair advertising
- Violation of business secret
- Slotting fees
PROCEEDINGS IN THE SCOPE OF COMPETITION AND CONSUMER PROTECTION (ANTITRUST LAW)
We represent our Clients in proceedings before:
- The President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (UOKiK)
- In appeals against the decision of the President of the UOKiK in cases concerning prohibited agreements between entrepreneurs and abuse of a dominant position
- We also conduct proceedings on abusive clauses
AGREEMENTS AND COVENANTS BETWEEN ENTREPRENEURS
We issue opinions regarding compliance of agreements and covenants between entrepreneurs with national and community antitrust regulations.
PROCEEDINGS BEFORE UOKIK & SOKIK
We represent Clients in proceedings before the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection as well as the Court of Competition and Consumer Protection.
NOTIFICATION OF INTENDED CONCENTRATION OF ENTERPRISES
We also provide service in the area of notification of intended concentration of enterprises.