Our lawyers have experience in creating procedures and developing the necessary documentation to ensure compliance with regulations on personal data protection, including compliance with the GDPR. We represented Clients in proceedings for registering databases before the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO). We have supported our Clients in the course of audits carried out by the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO). We carry out legal audits and implementations in the area of the GDPR. GKR Legal conducts training in the field of personal data protection, in particular in the field of compliance of personal data processing with the GDPR.
- For our Clients, we review documentation and internal procedures regarding the rules for personal data processing.
- We prepare the necessary documentation, including privacy policies, personal data protection policies, consent and informational clauses, incident response procedures.
- Our lawyers draw up personal data processing entrustment agreements.
- We offer training, including internal training sessions at our Clients’, to explain the regulations on personal data processing and changes resulting from the GDPR.
- We conduct audits on compliance of personal data processing with applicable provisions of law.
- We verify the procedures and documentation maintained by clients regarding personal data processing.
- In cooperation with experts, especially in the field of cybersecurity, we identify data security threats, and recommend the most adequate solutions to minimize the risk of data security breaches.