One of the main pillars of GKR Legal’s activity is service related to real estate law. We support both entrepreneurs and individual clients in this regard. We also offer legal support related to land development investments.
- We advise on selecting the optimal organizational form for implementing investment projects on the real property market, both in legal and tax terms.
Including drafting lease agreements
- We prepare, advise on and negotiate agreements of sale of real property
- We provide support in their performance
- We conduct specialised legal due diligence of real property, also for the purposes of obtaining finance and insurance of title
- We are experienced in representing Clients in proceedings before administrative authorities and administrative courts conducted on the basis of:
- Warsaw Decree,
- Expropriation provisions,
- The decree regulating former German property and abandoned real estate,
- Decree introducing the agricultural reform,
- The provisions on nationalisation of the fundamental branches of economy.
- We represent investors and property owners in re-privatisation proceedings where there is a threat of loss of property.
- We advise on agreements of sale and purchase of re-privatisation claims.
- We also represent former property owners and their heirs in restitution proceedings and in cases for damages on account of lost property.
- Upon commission of our Clients, we search for information on lost property and conduct proceedings for legal presumption of death or death certification as well as inheritance proceedings necessary to pursue re-privatisation claims.