Renata Bugiel – Attorney at law. Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of University in Rzeszów. Renata Bugiel handles legal services for Polish and foreign entities in the scope of commercial law cases. She has more than a dozen of years’ experience in handling industrial property matters.
She specializes in intellectual, property law, unfair competition practices, copyright and advertisement law. Renata Bugiel is experienced in representing clients before Polish courts in intellectual property and unfair competition litigation. She represents clients in disputes before the Polish Patent Office and administrative courts. She has significant experience in representing trademarks owners in criminal litigation. She provided consultancy on intellectual property protection and prosecution as well as advertising law to the companies from various sectors, such as food or motor industry.
Author of publications in the field of civil procedure and intellectual property law.
- successfully represented international organization, owner of trademarks portfolio in many litigation before the Polish Patent Office as well as in opposition proceedings against trademark applications;
- represents car producers of well-known brands in many civil and criminal cases concerning the infringement of their trademarks, including cases regarding the introduction into the market of car accessories, devices and spare parts marked with counterfeit trademarks;
- advised Polish and international companies in preparing contracts and settlements regarding trademarks and designs. Author of many legal opinions regarding industrial property rights and copyrights;
- successfully represented one of the global FMCG companies in the litigation regarding advertising law;
- represented film producer in civil litigation regarding prohibition of copyrights infringements and damages payment
Speaks Polish (mother tongue) and English.