Legal Counsel (radca prawny) – member of the Circuit Chamber of Legal Counsels in Warsaw. Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of Warsaw University.
She completed post-graduate studies in competition law at the Legal Sciences Institute of the Polish Academy of Sciences (PAN). Anna Gołębiowska also
completed courses on international and Community trademarks and trademark litigation in the European Union held at the Universidad de Alicante (Spain). She is the author of publications on civil procedure and intellectual property law in Poland and abroad.
Anna Gołębiowska handles legal services for Polish and foreign entities in the scope of commercial law cases.
Anna Gołębiowska specializes in intellectual property law and the law on unfair competition. She advises Polish and foreign Clients, amongst others, in cases involving protection of brands, technology transfer, protection of confidential business information and advertising. She has significant experience in conducting intellectual property and unfair competition litigation. She represents Clients in litigation before the Polish Patent Office and administrative courts. She deals with cases regarding the protection of Internet domains, in particular, before the Arbitration and Mediation Centre at the Worldwide Intellectual Property Organization in Geneva and in proceedings before the Court of Conciliation for Internet Domains at the Polish Chamber of Computer Science and Telecommunications in Warsaw (PIIT).
She is listed as an Arbitrator in the Lewiatan Court of Arbitration.
In the Legal 500 ranking she is recommended in the area of intellectual property law. Recommended lawyer in the fields of intellectual property and dispute resolutions in the Chambers & Partners rankings.
- successfully represented one of the global producers of energy drinks in the proceedings regarding the registration of a non-conventional trademark (abstract composition of colors) in the Polish Patent Office;
- represented car producers of well-known brands in many civil and criminal cases concerning the infringement of their trademarks / brand, including cases regarding the introduction into the market of spare parts marked with counterfeit trademarks;
- successfully represented rights holders in cases regarding the infringement of community designs and national industrial designs, including one of the biggest confectionery producers in the world in the case concerning the infringement of a community design presenting a packaging in the shape of a large lollipop;
- successfully represented one of the global FMCG companies in the cases concerning the prohibition of marketing products derived from illegal parallel import;
- advised Polish and international companies in cases of unfair competition practice, including advertisement, dissemination of false information, appropriation of know-how, and represented them in related court disputes, among others she represented a global pharmaceutical producer against its competitor in the case for the dissemination of untrue and misleading information.
She speaks Polish (mother tongue) and English.